Latitude Festival is just a few months away, and as thousands of people get ready to descend on Southwold in Suffolk – here is a little guide on How To Get To Latitude Festival 2015
Arriving to the Latitude Festival By Car
First off the postcode for all you sat navvers out there is NR34 8AN.
DON’T FOLLOW YOUR SAT NAV ALL THE WAY!!! There are many routes into Henham Park, where the festival is being held and your sat nav could really confuse things. Once your approaching Southwold there are signs posted all over the place directing you the right way.
Henham Park, the site of Latitude Festival, is between the A12 and A145 north of Blythburgh in Suffolk. From the A12 and from the A145 follow the festival signs. Please do not stop on the A12 or the A145 but follow the signage straight into the car parks.
- Those travelling from the south on the A12 will be directed straight into site from the A12
- Those travelling from the Lowestoft direction will be directed straight into site from the A145
- Those travelling south on the A145 from the Beccles direction will be directed straight into site from the A145
- There is absolutely no stopping on the A145 and the A12. Tickets will be checked inside the site and not on the junctions with the A12 and A145. There is no access via the A145 Northbound
Arriving to the Latitude Festival By Train
If travelling by train you can either use Halesworth or Diss Stations – the Festival Transfer Buses run to and from both stations regularly to the Latitude Festival site.
However train services into Halesworth, are limited in capacity and festival goers coming by train at peak times on the Thursday afternoon or Friday during the day and leaving Monday are advised to travel via Diss Station instead.
For availability and to book tickets call 08456 007245 (National Express East Anglia) or 08457 484950 (National Rail Enquiries)
Check out the timetable below, so your not left standing like a lemon!
Arriving to the Latitude Festival By Bus
1) You can grab a bus from Diss Train Station and back again!
The journey time is around one hour and the bus ticket price is £6 single in advance, or £7 on the day. Please note the service is both directions when running but will only run when there are trains for the buses to meet.
From the station platform, follow the signage to the Festival Bus Stop in the RCP car park adjacent to the station.
2) Anglian Bus are running a special bus from Southwold to the Latitude Festival bus station via Wangford, Reydon and Blythburgh in the morning and early afternoon returning between 11.30pm and 12.30am each night.
3) The following local bus services can connect with the festival buses from Halesworth and Southwold
- (588) Norwich / Poringland / Bungay to Halesworth
- (601) Great Yarmouth / Lowestoft / Kessingland to Southwold
Arriving to the Latitude Festival By Bike
There will be bike racks available onsite for cyclists at Green Gate on the A145.
Please note that unfortunately National Express East Anglia have asked us to discourage festival goers from bringing their bikes on the trains as space is limited.
Day ticket holders arriving by bike should use the day car park to get closest to the day arena entrance.
You may like to use our Where is Southwold? Map & Directions Page