Stay in The Wee House Holiday Let in Southwold, Suffolk
Renovated, restored, and furnished to the highest of standards, The Wee House is beautifully presented little gem in the idyllic town of Southwold. With just a few steps to the beach and other local amenities, this property also boasts private parking and a private courtyard garden, making it the ideal retreat for holidays in all seasons.
Southwold Pier Area ? Southwold’s famous pier was rebuilt in 2001 ? the first to be constructed in over 50 years ? and fits in seamlessly with the painted beach hits, promenade and colourful flowerbeds. It even hosts a shop, cafes, and an alternative amusement arcade. The selection of properties here make it a wonderful location in which to sample the town, especially if you require quite accommodation that is also very close to beach, town centre, and the many footpaths and adventurous ways that traverse the marshes.
The Wee House Holiday Let in Southwold, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1:King size bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds
- Shower Room: Shower cubicle, washbasin and wc, heated towel rail
- Open Plan Room with Sitting Area: TV, DVD
- Dining Area: Table and chairs
- Kitchen Area: Gas oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Parking: Private for one car
- Heating: Gas heating, under floor heating downstairs
- Garden: Enclosed courtyard with garden furniture
- Pets: Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Notes: Towels provided. Highchair available to use