Rent beautiful Vale Farmhouse West Wing in Southwold online now.
Just 3 miles from Southwold and its sandy beach, this beautiful 17th Century farmhouse wing is the ideal home away from home.
The West Wing is a uniquely charming holiday rental in Southwold
Set down a private lane just 3 miles from Southwold and its sandy beach, these two spacious, beamed holiday properties are careful restorations of a Grade II listed farmhouse.
East Wing has as open fire in the living room and an ornamental inglenook fireplace in the dining room, whilst West Wing has wood burners in both the living and dining rooms. Each has its own garden, and both benefit from free wi-fi internet access as well. Picturesque Southwold has good shops, inns and restaurants. Excellent coastal walks, fishing and golf nearby. Shops and Adnams pub/restaurant 1 mile. Although completely self-contained, East Wing (ref BFG) and West Wing (ref BFM) can be interconnected via an adjoining door to provide spacious accommodation for up to 15 people.
- Sleeps up to 10
- Prices start at £686 per week
- Living room: With wood burner and TV
- Dining room: With wood burner
- Kitchen/dining room: With microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Morning room
- Cloakroom: With toilet
- Utility room
- Bedroom 1: With super kingsize bed and en-suite with shower over bath and toilet
- Bedroom 2: With super kingsize bed
- Bedroom 3: With twin beds
- Bathroom: With shower over bath and toilet
- Attic bedroom 4: With twin beds
- Fuel for wood burners included
- Two Z-beds available (for +2)
- Garden with garden furniture
- Oil central heating, electric heaters, electricity, bed linen and Wi-Fi included
- Travel cot and highchair
- Small orchard
- No smoking
- Please note: There is an unfenced pond in the orchard