Stay in Rowan Holiday Villa in Southwold, Suffolk
Located in the same road as Southwold’s historic and famous Lighthouse and close to the town’s beach huts, promenade and pier, Rowan villa blends period features with moden ameneties thanks to its recent high quality refurbishment. It’s even been stylishly decorated using the best names (such as Fired Earth, Ian Mankin and The Period House) in order to provide top levels of quality and comfort.
Southwold Central ? The properties in the centre of the town are all conveniently placed for the market place, with the local Swan Hotel, nearby greengrocers, butchers, and delicatessens all within walking distance. If a peaceful walk is your thing, the upper promenade is not far away and provides quick access to the beach and Lighthouse. It’s also east to get to the common and harbour, with its foot ferry to Walberswick.
Rowan Holiday Villa in Southwold, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: King size bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds
- Bedroom 3: Double bed and en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and wc
- Bathroom: Roll top bath, shower attachment, washbasin and wc
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD, CD, iPod dock, DAB radio, Nintendo Wii
- Kitchen: Electric oven and gas hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Parking: Private for one car, additional parking on roadside
- Heating: Gas heating
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome
- Garden: Pretty rear garden with furniture
- Notes: Telephone for incoming calls, books, games, high chair and Wi-fi provided. Towels are available to hire at £7.50 per set