Stay in Northfield House Holiday Let in Southwold, Suffolk
Overlooking St. Edmunds Green and situated in central Southwold, Northfield House offers quality accommodation in the heart of Southwold. With ease of use for families and spacious, light rooms along with four bathrooms, it’s perfect for everyone. There’s also a rear garden to the property and private parking for two cars.
Southwold Central ? The properties located in central Southwold are all a few minutes away from the town’s market place, which features the excellent Swan Hotel, as well as a whole host of small shops including a family butchers, greengrocers, and delicatessen. The home also provides quick access to the common and nearby seafront, as well as to the promenade with its quick access to the beach and local harbour with its Summer foot ferry to Walberswick.
Northfield House Holiday Let in Southwold, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: King size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower attachment, washbasin and wc
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds
- Bathroom: Bath, shower cubicle, washbasin and wc
- Wet Room: Shower, washbasin and wc
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, TV and en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and wc
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD, woodburner
- Kitchen/Dining Room: Aga cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, table and chairs, iPod dock
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
- Heating: Gas heating
- Garden: Garden at rear with furniture and barbecue
- Notes: Wi-fi provided. Towels are available for hire at £5 per set. A security deposit cheque of £150 is required by the owner eight weeks prior to your holiday