Stay in Millway Holiday Cottage in Southwold, Suffolk
Located within the quiet Mill Lane, directly in the heart of Southwold and very close to all of its amenities, Millway cottage is light, airy, and peaceful destination for those seeking to see the sights of Southwold. The Kitchen/Diner doubles as a social area and even possesses a large cooking range for the astute cook. The rear garden provides a barbecue and two seating areas, making it perfect for couples and families to enjoy.
Southwold South Green Area ? Properties here are much desired, and offer views across the sea and Gun Hill. All of these houses are within good reach of the market place, hotels, greengrocers, delicatessens and butchers. Likewise, the elegant Swan Hotel and Red Lion Inn, overlooking South Green, are very handy to get to.
Millway Holiday Cottage in Southwold, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds
- Bedroom 2: 2′ 6” day bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds, TV
- Spacious Entance Hall: Desk and chair
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD, window seat, gas fire
- Kitchen / Dining Room: Falcon 5 burner gas hob and two electric ovens, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, radio, CD, table and chairs
- Shower Room: Shower cubicle, washbasin and wc
- Attic Room: Z bed, only suitable for children. (Please note that due to eves there is restricted headroom. Access is reminiscent of an Alice in Wonderland door).
- Cloakroom 1: Washbasin and wc, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer
- Cloakroom 2: Washbasin and wc
- Parking: Private for one car and additional small car
- Heating: Gas heating
- Garden: Beautiful rear garden, two seating areas with table and chairs, gas barbecue
- Notes: Wi-fi provided. Towels are available to hire at £5.50 per set