Rent beautiful 1 Church Farm in Southwold online now.
Within a half-hour drive from this holiday cottage, are the towns of Halesworth and Dunwich, and the RSPB reserve at Minsmere.
1 Church Farm is a stunning holiday cottage to rent in Southwold
This charming, Grade II listed, semi-detached, cosy holiday cottage is located in the pretty unspoilt village of Blythburgh, close to its famous 13th century church. Refurbished to a very good standard whilst retaining many original features. The area is ideal for cyclists and bird watchers, close to the coastal resorts of Southwold and Walberswick. Within a half hour’s drive are the market towns of Halesworth and Dunwich, the RSPB reserve at Minsmere, Snape Maltings, Aldeburgh and The Broads. Shop, pub and restaurant 200 yards.
To check availability and book your stay in 1 Church Farm click here.
- Sleeps up to 5
- Prices start at £314 per week
- Living room
- Second living room
- Dining room/kitchen with tiled floor
- Utility room
- Separate toilet
- 3 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 single
- Bathroom with shower cubicle, shower attachment and toilet
- Some rooms with beams and low doors
- Oil Central Heating, elec, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Freeview TV
- DVD and small library
- iPod dock
- Book library
- Electric cooker
- Lawned garden and furniture
- Parking (1 car)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- NB: 3 steps in garden