Try Mardale Bed & Breakfast for a great value and comfortable stay for your visit to Southwold
Maria and Ron Halls offer a warm welcome at their long established and well regarded Bed and Breakfast in Reydon, close to Southwold. Mardale is perfectly situated for local bus services and cyclists, walkers and birdwatchers.
Within ten minutes easy walking of Southwold or even less by car, this homely detached 1930s house stands back from the road in its own mature garden in which guests are welcome to wander and relax. In these peaceful surroundings our chickens and ducks enjoy their own separate area and provide eggs for the breakfast table.
Available Rooms & Rates at Mardale Bed & Breakfast
- 1 x Double Room
- 1 x King-Size Room [Family Room]
- Rates: night only: £70 (except during high summer season) 2 or more nights: £60
Facilities and Information About Mardale Bed & Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Included – traditional, continental or vegetarian breakfast. You can view our breakfast menu HERE.
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Snacks in room
- Off road parking
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets as we have our own dog
- No enquiries after 10pm please
- Closed Christmas and New Year
- Cyclists and walkers welcome
- We have several bicycles that guests are welcome to use for a nominal fee
- Our homemade preserves and fresh eggs are available for purchase
- Strictly no smoking
Call or Email us Today to Check Availability at our Bed & Breakfast
- Telephone: 01502 724850
- Mobile: 07909 924345
- Email: email@example.com
Address of Mardale Bed & Breakfast
Mardale Bed and Breakfast
54 Halesworth Road
Some more information About Mardale Bed and Breakfast in Reydon near to Southwold in Suffolk
Mardale is easy to find. From the A12 at Blythburgh, take the A1095 to Southwold, passing Saint Felix School. Shortly afterwards on the left is the junction with ‘The Drive’. Mardale is the third property on the left past this junction. Look for our sign at the gate and turn in.
Mardale is very handy for local bus services with connections to Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Beccles, Halesworth, Bungay and Norwich. Buses connect with Greater Anglia train stations at Lowestoft and at Halesworth.